Here’s what’s happening over the next two weeks:
- ELA- We are nearing the finish of A Long Walk to Water. We will be doing some wrap up reflection activities to wrap up our thinking and coming back to our big question, “What responsibility do individuals have to respond to the needs of refugees?” As writer’s we are working on brainstorming ideas leading into our “This I Believe” personal narrative essay.
- Math- Most students have completed their Decimals, Percents, and Fractions Exit Card. We are moving on to adding and subtracting fractions.
A couple reminders:
- Some students do not have a calculator for math. Please check if your students has a working calculator.
- Many students are not coming to class with pens/pencils. Please check if your child needs a refill on school supplies.
- Poppies are available for our Remembrance Day ceremony next week by donation.
- Wednesday, November 8- Ms. Korver away for Professional Development
- Thursday, November 9- School wide Remembrance Day ceremony
- Friday, November 10- No school. Prep day for teachers.
- Monday, November 13- No school. Stat holiday.
- Tuesday, November 14- No school. Day off for parent teacher interviews.
- Wednesday, November 15- Ms Korver away for a personal day.
Have a great week!