Students not going on the ski trip should meet in Mrs. G’s classroom at the first bell.
The ski trip is on Wednesday, Feb. 10th. A couple quick reminders:
Meet in the classroom between 6:30-6:40am.
- The front school doors will be open for you to come in through.
- Parents who are driving do NOT need to meet in the classroom– meet us at the hill. You will NOT be able to get your lift pass or equipement until we arrive.
Load the buses at 6:45am. Buses are leaving the Legends Centre at 7:00 am SHARP. We will not wait for anyone who doesn’t make it in time.
- Gear goes under the bus.
- You can bring a bag on the bus with snacks, a book, etc.
- Remember to clean up after yourselves in the bus as well.
At the hill
- There is not a lot of space to lock up or leave your bag in a secure location so DO NOT bring anything of great value (ie: it is strongly suggested to leave ipads at home)
- Bring a lunch or money to purchase lunch at the hill
- Dress appropriately: layers is best. No jeans.
- Be sure to show up for your lesson. If you miss your lesson you risk losing your lift pass and ability to participate throughout the day.
- Please ride only at your ability level. Stay away from runs that may be too hard for you. If you feel unsafe or nervous about a run don’t do it.
- Please follow all of the rules of the hill. Failure to do so may result in an early end to your ski day. This is a privilege not a right.
- Be respectful at all times.
- We will be calling you off the hill at around 3:30 so we can be loaded and ready to leave the hill at 4:00 p.m.
On the way home
- There will not be a supper stop on the way home. Please be sure you pack enough food or bring enough money to purchase food.
- Make sure you have a ride arranged for when we return to the school.
- We should be back at the school between 6-6:30pm.
Remember that you are representative of WCMS at all times. Have a super fun day!