Hello! Last week before Easter! I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter break. This week is focused on wrapping up a couple projects before we have the week off. Here’s what’s going on in 6Korver:
- Math- finishing up our graphing unit. We may have a chance to start on some probability.
- Health- working our way through The Heaven Shop read aloud; working on conflict management techniques; and Miss Harvey will be working on some lessons centered around media awareness.
- Social Studies- I am really hoping that we can start and finish Challenge 1 for the Global Teenager Project. Students have selected a variety of projects around “The Right to a Safe Home.”
- Fine Arts- We’ll be starting Dance after the Easter break.
- ELA- working on inferring with our independent novels.
Other things to note:
- I know a lot of students are away over the next week and after the Easter break. A reminder to let the school office know about upcoming absences.
- Report cards go home on Thursday afternoon. The conference scheduler for Student Led Conferences opened today.
- We will be having a movie afternoon on Thursday, watching the movie Inside Out.
- Pizza lunch on Tuesday.
- School resumes on April 4.
Have a great Easter break!