Hello! Here is what is happening in 6Korver this week:
- Math- most students are nearly done their probability exit cards. We are starting on angles today.
- ELA- We are currently using reader’s workshop time to work on our inferring, building background knowledge for quality of life and child labour for social studies.
- Health- we finished the Heaven Shop yesterday and we will be doing some wrap up activities with it. We will continue to work on our conflict resolution skills.
- Social Studies- We are working on assignment 2 for the Global Teenager Project. We will be looking at child labour, specifically studying Kamalari girls in Nepal. Our project will be to write a letter to Urmila Chaudhary. Rumour has it that she will be writing us back!
- Fine Arts- we will be working on our dance unit.
- Math exit cards should be done by the end of the week. I will be around Thursday before school if students need extra help.
- Many assignments were returned this week- students were given the opportunity to redo assignments both during class or at home.
- Thursday: Grade 6 Floor Hockey Tournament
- Thursday: Bible History
- Monday, April 25: No School
- May 2-4: Ms.Korver away.