Hello! Here’s what’s happening this week:
- ELA- We are spending a lot of time working on our non-fiction projects this week.
- Social- Global Teenager Project is due on Tuesday. We’ll be doing some peer feedback and hopefully will be connecting with a class in Ontario to provide feedback to each other.
- Math- Finishing up volume on Monday and a quick review of types of triangles and coordinates on a grid.
- Art- We are working on our final art projects on Tuesday and Friday. Students should have all supplies they need.
- Genius Hour- We are missing our Genius Hour time slot on Wednesday because of the Track Meet. We will be moving our time to Friday afternoon.
A quick reminder that our Grade 6 track meet is on Friday. The schedule is available on a previous blog post.
- June 1- Grade 6 Track Meet
- June 9- Redberry Trip
- June 15- School wide reading party (invitations to come)\
- June 17- Last day for class book exchange in library (students will need library card after this)
- June 23 (tentative)- 6Korver’s Art Show and Genius Fair
- June 28- Last day of classes!