Hello! We have a busy week this week: a mystery skype, Brain Waves presentation tomorrow morning, and a trip to the musical at WHS on Thursday. If you have not handed in permission forms for our two upcoming field trips.
Subject by subject, here’s what’s happening:
- Math- We will be starting our order of operations exit card on Tuesday.
- ELA- In reader’s workshop, we will discuss abandoning books and reading stamina this week. In writer’s workshop, students will be finishing up their procedural writing blog posts.
- Health- Students will be talking about the importance of values and how values can be challenged and what they can do about it.
- Social Studies- We will be concluding our geography unit up with a final project called Country X where students will have to use their map reading skills.
- Fine Arts- Continue working on culture projects. Final project is due on Friday, December 9.
- Tuesday, November 29- Brain Waves Presentation. Students are encouraged to bring a helmet for the presentation.
- Thursday, December 1- Musical at Warman High School.
- Monday, December 5- Ms. Korver and Miss Harvey away for internship meetings
- Wednesday, December 14- Field trip to Persephone Theater and Miss Harvey’s last day
- Thursday, December 15- School wide assembly
- Wednesday, December 21- Last day before Christmas break
- Tuesday, January 3- Back to school