Hello! Here’s what’s happening this week:
- Math- we will be finishing up our integers exit card this week and moving on to survey’s and graphing.
- ELA- We will be finishing up our persuasive writing blog post this week. Students will be presenting it to a parent later this week. On Wednesday we will be starting a joint Drama/ELA project with Mr. Precesky’s class, after a study of plot and character development, students will be writing fractured fairy tale scripts. We will then have the opportunity to perform some for drama class.
- Drama- we will be listening to our final radio dramas this week and moving on to script writing.
- Social Studies- we are working on “reading an image” assignment this week and then moving on to research projects based on historical abuses of power.
- French- students have been learning how to say simple greetings and introductory phrases. We will continue on this week and move on to the alphabet. All students have a duolingo account that they are using in class.
- Monday, March 6- Broomball clinic
- Wednesday, March 8- Bible History resumes
- Tuesday, March 14- Ms. Korver away for Provincial Facilitation work
- Wednesday, March 15- Ms. Korver away in afternoon for professional development meeting.
- Friday, March 17- Bowling field trip. Progress reports sent home.
- Monday, March 20 and Wednesday, March 22- Student Led Conferences
- Thursday, March 23- No school.
- Friday, March 24- No school.
- Friday, March 31- Ms. Korver away for Provincial Facilitation work.
Have a great week!