Hello! We have a short and busy week this week. Here’s what’s happening:
- ELA- Students are preparing for book clubs, writing drama scripts, and will be blogging on topics of their choice.
- Math- We will be starting a graphing project where students will be taking the data we collected from our survey’s and from the Same Day in March project and creating bar graphs, double bar graphs, line graphs, and pictographs.
- French- We are busy working on learning the alphabet
- Social Studies- no social studies this week. Students should have handed in their image analysis assignment last week.
- Drama- script writing.
Other things to note:
- Tomorrow afternoon we are participating in the spring festival and the Legends center. Students should come prepared with jackets/warm clothes for some outside activities.
- Please return progress report envelopes this week. Student led conferences continue on Wednesday evening.
- Monday, March 20 and Wednesday, March 22- Student Led Conferences
- Thursday, March 23- No school.
- Friday, March 24- No school.
- Tuesday, March 28- Ms. Korver away for Provincial Facilitation work.
- Friday, March 31- Ms. Korver away for Provincial Facilitation work.
- Wednesday, April 5- Ms. Korver away for a medical da
- Thursday, April 6- Ms. Korver away for Provincial Facilitation work.
- Monday, April 10- April 13- Ms. Korver away for personal days-off to Italy!
- April 14- April 23- Easter vacation
- April 24- School resumes.