Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter break last week. I arrived home last night- I apologize if I haven’t responded to your emails, I will get to them today or tomorrow.
Here’s what’s happening in 6Korver this week:
- Math- We’ll be wrapping up the probability and statistics unit today, and starting on perimeter, area, and volume tomorrow.
- French- we will be moving on to colours and numbers.
- Art- students should be done their drama scripts. We are going to take a quick break from drama and study First Nations dances and then return back to our scripts and performing them after our dance unit.
- ELA- Book clubs should be wrapping up this week. We will be looking at some final projects to wrap up our thinking and learning next week.
- Social Studies- we should be finishing up our infographics this week (if they are not done already). We’ll also be doing a quick study on comparing South Africa to Canada.
- Wednesday, April 26- WaterAid Pizza and Juice box sale at lunch (no pre-orders); Bible History Wrap Up
- Wednesday, April 27- Floor Hockey tournament. Our class plays at 11:10 and 1:00, finals at 2:30 in the gym.
- Friday, April 28- Ms. Korver away for division meeting
- Monday, May 1 and Tuesday, May 2- Ms. Korver away to attend/present at the IT Summit
- Friday, May 5- Heart and Stroke Basketball Game (details coming later this week)
- Thursday, May 11- Ms. Korver away for Provincial Facilitation work
- Friday, May 19- No school. Prep day for teachers.
- Monday, May 22- No school. May long weekend.