Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed the warm weather this past weekend! Here’s what’s happening in 6Korver this week:
- ELA- Continuing to examine non-fiction in reading and writing.
- Math- Finishing up ratios with an exit card and moving on to fractions.
- Fine Arts- students are busy preparing their plays. They will be performing them on Friday morning. After this, we will be moving on to Career Ed.
- Social Studies- finishing up power and authority and moving on to quality of life.
- French- continuing on numbers and learning the days of the week and months of the year.
Important dates to remember:
- Wednesday, May 24- SRC presents HOJA performance at 9:45am
- Thursday, May 25- School wide assembly
- Wednesday, May 31- Ms. Korver away for Provincial Facilitation work
- Thursday, June 1 (morning)- Ms. Korver away in morning for meetings
- Friday, June 2- Grade 6 Track Meet
- Monday, June 5- No school, prep day for teachers
- Thursday, June 15- Redberry Field Trip
- Wednesday, June 28- Last day of school. Summer starts!