Hello! Here’s what is happening in 6Korver this week:
- Math- Finishing up fraction exit cards and moving on to percents.
- ELA- Non-fiction writing assignment. All library books should be returned to the library by June 16.
- Career Ed- Continuing our discussion on the roles of paid and unpaid work in communities. We will then look at multiple intelligence’s and how they lend themselves to future careers.
- Social Studies- examining needs vs. wants and quality of life
- French- months, days of the week, and starting on an interview project.
- Field trip to Redberry- forms went home last week with students. Our trip is Thursday, June 15. We leave at 9am and will arrive back at the school at 3:00pm. Cost is $25/student. Please return forms and money as soon as possible.
- Monday, June 5- No school, prep day for teachers
- Thursday, June 15- Redberry Field Trip
- Monday, June 26- Swimming in Martensville
- Wednesday, June 28- Last day of school. Summer starts!